Webgility provides software to simplify and automate your eCommerce business.
We're obsessed with delivering the
BEST integration solution
for your online business
Webgility was founded in 2007 with the simple idea of making it easy for online sellers to post their orders in QuickBooks. Over the years, Webgility has become a leading provider in the eCommerce space with a suite of software products that enable companies of all sizes to simplify their daily tasks, automate their operations, and grow their revenues.
- Our flagship product, eCC (eCommerceConnector), is an Intuit Gold-Certified application for QuickBooks integration, shipping automation, and inventory management. eCC integrates with over 35 of the most popular shopping cart and marketplaces, all PC editions of QuickBooks, major shipping processors, and payment gateways.
- eCC Cloud is a SaaS application that enables eCommerce integration for users of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks PC versions.
- Our shipping software, Shiplark connects with eCommerce platforms and shipping processors to automate shipping.
- eCC Mobile is a companion iPhone/iPad app that connects securely with eCommerce platforms to provide store sales, inventory, and customer information to business owners on the go.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a development and support center in Indore, India, Webgility has a team of 75 people and growing. The management team has over 15 years of technology and eCommerce experience, and has worked with a wide range of companies from startups to large global corporations. Webgility’s seasoned engineering team uses the latest technologies and Agile development methodology to continuously deliver new product releases, while the knowledgeable customer service team provides round-the-clock support to thousands of customers across the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and South Africa.
We're growing at super speed! Webgility is privately funded, profitable and always looking to hire!
We believe software should be simple and easy to use. It should continuously adapt to business needs. And above all, it should be customer-driven. This is why eCC was built with input from hundreds of online retailers and we haven’t stopped listening.
These are some of the core principles that drive our business and team:
- Focus on the customer: We build software starting with the customer and continuously adapt to their feedback and business needs
- Provide world-class support: We support our customers at every step of the experience to ensure fast and seamless integration for their business
- Offer the best value in the market: We provide feature-rich software in a cost-effective pricing model without compromising on quality or customer service
- Be passionate about usability: We design software that is easy to understand and use so customers can focus on growing their business