It’s been a busy time at Webgility as we’ve upgraded both Unify cloud and desktop offerings. To enable businesses to be sustainable, profitable, and scalable, we’ve strengthened our products with these additional features.
Unify Enterprise Edition
- Users can now change how packing slips are displayed and the notifications sent to customers after shipping.
- We’ve increased the granularity of sales tax mapping down to individual counties.
- Users can now customize the dropship request to vendors and change the automation setting in other connected shipping tools. Extra, extra: Big #Unify updates are here: @Walmart, @Xero, @ShipStation, @ShippingEasy Click To Tweet
- New integration! Walmart Marketplace has been added as a new sales channel (currently in Beta). If you’re interested in joining our Walmart Marketplace Beta program, click here.
- Xero (you asked for it…)
- ShipStation and ShippingEasy now sync to Xero.
- eBay and Amazon fees now sync to Xero.
- SkuVault and Skubana users can now sync vendor purchase orders in Xero.
- Wondering which item generates the biggest profit? We got this. You can now see the per-unit profit on an item as well as the total gross profit for that item over time.
- Users can now see a graph showing the average profit on orders over the last 30 days for each sales channel. Profits recalculate daily, allowing users to identify early trends and understand the impact of discounts, advertising, and special offers.
- You’ll never oversell again. You now have access to a new chart that shows how many days until an item will be out of stock.
- SKU and product name can now be toggled as the Unique ID in any of the graphs or reports that utilize inventory information.
- Go beyond general profit margins and understand through one of our unique analytics, which of your products generates the largest portion of your company’s overall profit. Investigate how this changes over time.
In addition to these notable upgrades, we’ve also given some attention to several usability features our customers have requested, such as consolidated syncing of bundled items, a preference screen, and a preview option for QuickBooks Online, to name just a few. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Your input improves the product.
New integration enables e-commerce Sellers on growth, not toil over low-value tasks
Heads up high-volume sellers! We’ve officially teamed up with Skubana, the leader in multi-channel operations management—introducing Unify for Skubana, the first solution that frees high-volume multi-marketplace sellers (including Amazon, Jet, Shopify, Walmart, and more) from the hassles of everyday operational management.#Unify for @Skubana syncs high-volume sales data from stores and marketplaces into accounting. Click To Tweet Unify for Skubana syncs sales data, inventory, purchase orders, shipping fees, and marketplace fees directly to your QuickBooks or Xero. In short, this important integration takes care of low-value tasks and accounting minutiae so online merchants can focus on growing their business.
Unify for Skubana syncs high-volume e-commerce sales data from any shopping cart or marketplace, as well as inventory data from Skubana, into accounting. By automating order data and fees into accounting while keeping inventory counts up to date, Unify for Skubana saves customers time and hassle so they can focus on accelerating the growth of their business rather than toiling over data entry.
Take it from Chad Rubin, CEO of Skubana: “Webgility has made tremendous strides in simplifying e-commerce operations, and we are pleased to bring inventory management into the overall Unify solution. Unify for Skubana will empower online stores to grow their customers, inventory, and sales channels without adding anything but profits to their bottom line.”
There are three main features of the new Unify integration for Skubana:
- Accounting Automation: Unify for Skubana takes care of a company’s entire bookkeeping needs. The solution allows sellers to automatically schedule and post online sales data from any channel or Skubana directly into QuickBooks or Xero with no manual data entry. Users can also add a connection to their high-volume Amazon or eBay accounts and reconcile their accounting by recording all fees and expenses. With Unify for Skubana, accounting is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Inventory Sync: Unify for Skubana takes inventory control and management to the next level by combining the power of Skubana with the detail and flexibility of Unify. Users can sync their Skubana purchase orders and sales to the accounting system of their choice to track inventory depletion while also staying on top of stock replenishment.
- Multi-channel Selling: Unify for Skubana helps companies easily grow their business by experimenting with marketplaces like Amazon and any shopping cart. By connecting their entire multi-channel business with Unify for Skubana, online sellers can ensure their accounting is accurate, timely, and organized, even while they grow.
We’re committed to bringing simple management solutions to today’s complicated, multi-channel e-commerce businesses. By partnering with Skubana, we have made it possible for online sellers to not just manage multi-channel sales but embrace them as a powerful growth strategy—with no additional worries or operational woes. We’re excited to watch our joint customers grow their businesses substantially in the year to come.
For more information or a free trial of Unify for Skubana please visit http://skubana.webgility.com/.
Clean, graphical UI offers more insights, clearer calls to action than ever before
Today we unveiled a powerful new dashboard for our flagship product Unify, giving users more insights and clearer calls to action than ever before. This is the first of several product releases aimed at helping retailers like you easily take the next right steps for their e-commerce business. Unify is known to be the first e-commerce solution that connects and unifies all revenue streams and expenses so multi-channel businesses can have better perspective, make smarter decisions, and run all operations from a single view. And now it’s even easier to use.
Helping our customers conquer the challenges that come with being multi-channel and letting them run and scale their business exactly the way they want, Unify connects their financial data rather than forcing them to switch platforms. With this new dashboard, Unify users can access visualized data from across their entire company, showing quickly what is in sync and what is not across their sales channels and accounting. The Unify dashboard offers a clear call to action, suggesting next steps based on analytics and behavioral psychology insights gained from users’ past business decisions. For example, with one look, e-commerce leaders can tell if their sales and inventory levels are properly aligned, and—if they are not—receive a suggestion for how to correct the problem. Future iterations of the dashboard will propose more actions and provide additional recommendations.
By illuminating and explaining what needs to be done to move your business forward, the new Unify dashboard brings increased intelligence, engagement, and psychological motivation to e-commerce businesses. Unify is designed to gather all information to one place, and now we have taken the next step and making it easy for companies to quickly engage with and act on that data. As we reach the peak of the holiday season, this agility will be critical to our customers’ success.
The new Unify dashboard is now available to all current customers.
We’re thrilled to join the e-commerce marketplace fun
Tell all your friends—today we announced that our Unify e-commerce software is now available on Amazon, the world’s largest marketplace. We are so excited to be selling right alongside our customers as the holidays approach. Listing on Amazon will bring Unify to the biggest audience in the world, letting us help even more small businesses simplify and grow their retail business. As you know, Unify empowers Amazon Super Sellers to scale rapidly, connecting sales channels with accounting and shipping so they can save time on managing orders, inventory, and fulfillment. Unify is available as a monthly subscription of only $49/month from Amazon today, and sellers who want to experiment with the software can also sign up for a free trial.Take it from me, you need to try #Unify. Now on @Amazon: http://amzn.to/2bbRydt #ecommerce Click To Tweet
With a 5-star rating and 98% customer satisfaction, Unify is the first e-commerce solution that connects and unifies all revenue streams, fees, and expenses so multi-channel businesses can have better perspective, make smarter decisions, and run all operations from a single view. By automating and syncing e-commerce sales data with accounting (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite), inventory, and shipping, Unify allows online retailers to conquer the challenges that come with being multi-channel, such as selling on both Amazon and leading shopping carts. Unify lets them run and scale their businesses exactly the way they want without forcing them to switch platforms.