Manage your online store on the go!
eCC Mobile Lite connects to your online store so you can monitor your sales, customers and catalog right from your iPhone/iPad
Want to know how your online store is performing?
Want to see how many orders and sales you've got coming in?
Want to know if you have enough inventory in stock?
You're busy running your online business and can't always be in front of your computer to view your online store. Well, eCC Mobile List is here to help you monitor your online store on the go. eCC Mobile Lite is a FREE iPhone/iPad app that connects your online store to deliver key store information. Now, you can view the status of your orders, products, sales and customers from any where, at any time.
Why eCC Mobile Lite?
- Easy to use - eCC Mobile Lite has a stylish and user-friendly interface that allows you to easily navigate through store data, quickly retrieve information, and directly contact customers in the native iPhone/iPad environment.
- Simple, fast setup - eCC Mobile Lite seamlessly integrates with your shopping cart platform without any custom programming or tedious configuration options.
- Store data at your finger tips - eCC Mobile Lite delivers the information that matters most to you when you're on the go, such as sales reports, orders, inventory, customer info, and much more. Check out the full feature list of eCC Mobile Lite.
- Manage multiple online stores - Connect eCC Mobile Lite to multiple stores with ease and get key data on one interface.
- It's FREE - That's right, eCC Mobile Lite is a free app and is available at the Apple App Store.
How it works
Get eCC Mobile Lite
Visit the Apple App Store to install eCC Mobile Lite on your iPhone/iPad for free. A demo store is included so you can experience all the features of eCC Mobile Lite from the moment you launch the app.
Get eCC Mobile Lite account
Sign up for an eCC Mobile Lite account, where you can access the latest eCC Store module.
Install eCC Store module
eCC Mobile Lite securely connects to your onine store via the eCC Store module, which is installed on your shopping cart platform. Log into the Webgility Customer Portal to download and install the latest eCC Store module.
Connect to your store
From the eCC Mobile Lite app, tap on the Add Store button and enter the eCC Store module address along with your store username and password to connect eCC Mobile Lite to your store
NOTE: eCC Mobile Lite is a read-only app. For the full version of eCC Mobile, you must be a Webgility customer using eCC. For more info on eCC, click here.