QuickBooks integration for eBay
Integrates your eBay store with QuickBooks and QuickBooks POS, so your accounting is always accurate and up to date.
eBay U.S. and U.K.
We're a QuickBooks Gold certified partner
eCC, our desktop software, supports all PC versions of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Point of Sale)
Manage transactions seamlessly
eCC automatically transfer your sales details and record the transactions in the appropriate accounts, so you'll always be on top of your cash flow and business health.
- Automatically post order details to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt/ invoice/ sales order or QuickBooks POS to create a sales receipt/invoice
- Download eBay and PayPal fees and post them to QuickBooks as a Check or Bill
- Record taxes discounts and shipping charges in QuickBooks/POS
- Map payment methods and card type between your eBay store and QuickBooks/POS
Keep your products and inventory up to date
Automatically synchronize your products between your eBay store and QuickBooks to avoid overselling and misinforming your customers.
- Automatically transfer product details from your eBay store to create new items in QuickBooks/POS
- Sync price and quantity of items between eBay and QuickBooks/POS
- Create purchase orders for out-of-stock or drop-ship items with eCC
Keep track of your customers
Get more insights into your customers by tracking their transactions and being current with their customer details.
- Automatically match customers between QuickBooks and the order details from your eBay store
- Update customer credit card information and billing and shipping address with the latest order details with eCC and eCC Cloud
Manage multiple QuickBooks company files and online channels
If you sell on multiple online channels or have multiple QuickBooks company files, you can manage them with one eCC application.