Simplify & automate your eCommerce business
eCC connects your online store, DYMO Endicia, QuickBooks, and payment processors, so you can manage your entire eCommerce business with one central software.
Compatible with: DYMO Endicia Label Server and Endicia DAZzle
eCC is a certified integration software
Streamline order fulfillment
By integrating your online store, QuickBooks, and DYMO Endicia, you can streamline order fulfillment and get your shipments out the door faster.
- eCC automatically downloads orders from your online store and organizes them according to order status
- Generate USPS labels with DYMO Endicia Label Server and Endicia DAZzle
- Print Pick lists and customized Packing slips
- Monitor order processing status, drop shipping, and cancellations from eCC
- Enter phone orders and process payments with Authorize.net, PayPal and QuickBooks Merchant Service
- Manage cancellations
- Automatically post tracking IDs and order updates to your online store to notify customers of their shipment
- Automatically create sales receipts with the applied shipping charges in QuickBooks/POS
Automate your shipping
eCC integrates with Endicia Label Server or Endicia DAZzle, so you can instantly generate USPS shipping labels without having to log into your Endicia account.
- Automatically post tracking number to your online store and QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Select orders in batches to be processed for shipping
- Process orders in advance and print shipping labels in bulk with one click when you're ready to ship
- Generate multiple shipments per order and track the order at shipment and item level
- Set domestic and international shipping default
- Validate shipping address and compare shipping rates with DYMO Endici Label Server
- Track shipment directly from eCC with DYMO Endicia Label Server
Keep your QuickBooks, inventory and customers current and accurate
As a QuickBooks Gold-certified software, eCC seamlessly connects your online store with QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS, so you can accurately manage your accounts, inventory and customers.
- Automatically post orders to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt/invoice/sales order or QuickBooks POS to create a sales order/invoice
- Automatically match existing customers and products, or create new ones from your store to QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Synchronize product price and quanity between your onine store and Quickbooks/QuickBooks POS
- Track discounts, taxes and more
- Map payment method and card types
- Create purchase orders for drop-ship or out-of-stock products in QuickBooks
Additional features for Endicia shippers
- eCC integrates with weight scales, so you can automatically capture the weight of the package and calculate shipping charges
- eCC supports the Zebra Thermal label printer, so you can print accurate and reliable barcoded shipping labels
- Multi-user capability allows additional team members access eCC. You can also permit certain eCC features for each add-on user
- Multi-channel capability allows you to manage your order fulfillment across all online channels from one eCC platform. View eCC's list of supported online channels, click here
- Built-in eCC Scheduler automates various tasks within eCC, such as, automatic order download, posting to QuickBooks, post into your online store, etc.
- Back up and archive completed or old orders in another database at a click of a button