Simplify & automate your eCommerce business
eCC integrates your online store with FedEx and QuickBooks, so you can manage your entire order fulfillment from one central software.
eCC is an Intuit Gold Certified integration software
Keep your QuickBooks, inventory and customers current and accurate
As a QuickBooks Gold-certified software, eCC seamlessly connects your online store with QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS, so you can accurately manage your accounts, inventory and customers.
- Automatically post orders to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt/invoice/sales order or QuickBooks POS to create a sales order/invoice
- Automatically match existing customers and products, or create new ones from your store to QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Synchronize product price and quanity between your onine store and Quickbooks/QuickBooks POS
- Track discounts, taxes and more
- Map payment method and card types
- Create purchase orders for drop-ship or out-of-stock products in QuickBooks
Streamline order fulfillment
By integrating your online store, FedEx and QuickBooks, you can better manage your order fulfillment and get your shipments out the door faster.
- eCC automatically downloads orders from your store and organizes them according to order status
- Instantly generate FedEx labels
- Print pick lists and customized packing slips
- Monitor order processing status, drop shipping, and cancellations from eCC
- Enter phone orders and process payments with Authorize.net, PayPal and QuickBooks Merchant Service
- Manage cancellations
- Automatically post shipping details and order updates to your store
- Notify customers with shipment tracking details
Automate your shipping
eCC fully integrates with FedEx, so you can instantly process shipments without having to log into your FedEx account.
- Customer shipping information is automatically transferred from your online store to eCC
- Select FedEx shipping options: service type, package type, delivery confirmation, payer information, and special service type
- eCC supports FedEx Grounds, Express, International and SmartPost
- Validate shipping addresses and calculate shipping rates
- Process shipping in advance and print labels in bulk when you're ready to ship
- Perform partial shipping and track at the shipment and item level
Additional features for FedEx shippers
- eCC integrates with weight scales, so you can automatically capture the weight of the package and calculate shipping charges
- eCC supports the Zebra Thermal label printer, so you can print accurate and reliable barcoded shipping labels
- Multi-user capability allows additional team members access eCC. You can also permit certain eCC features for each add-on user
- Multi-channel capability allows you to manage your order fulfillment across all online channels from one eCC platform. View eCC's list of supported online channels, click here
- Built-in eCC Scheduler automates various tasks within eCC, such as, automatic order download, posting to QuickBooks, post into your online store, etc.
- Back up and archive completed or old orders in another database at a click of a button