Simplify & automate your eCommerce business
eCC connects your online store, Stamps.com, QuickBooks, and payment processors, so you can manage your entire eCommerce business with one central software.
eCC is a certified integration software
Streamline order fulfillment
By integrating your online store, QuickBooks, and Stamps.com, you can streamline order fulfillment and get your shipments out the door faster.
- eCC automatically downloads orders from your online store and organizes them according to order status
- Choose from all USPS services offered by Stamps.com, including Postcard, Letter, Regional Rate Box A, Regional Rate Box B, and Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Get rate discounts on Priority Mail and Express Mail services
- Set domestic and international shipping defaults
- Monitor order processing status, drop shipping, and cancellations from eCC
- Enter phone orders and process payments with Authorize.net, PayPal and QuickBooks Merchant Service
- Manage cancellations
- Automatically post tracking IDs and order updates to your online store to notify customers of their shipment
- Automatically record transactions with the applied shipping charges in QuickBooks/POS
Automate your shipping
eCC integrates with Stamps.com, so you can instantly generate USPS shipping labels without having to log into your Stamps.com account.
- Automatically post tracking number to your online store and QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Compare and calculate USPS shipping rates based on zone, weight, dimensions before generating the actual shipping labels
- Instantly generate USPS shipping labels and tracking IDs
- Select orders in batches to be processed for shipping
- Process orders in advance and print shipping labels in bulk with one click when you're ready to ship
- Generate multiple shipments per order and track the order at shipment and item level
- Print pick lists and customized packing slips
Keep your QuickBooks, inventory and customers current and accurate
As a QuickBooks Gold-certified software, eCC seamlessly connects your online store with QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS, so you can accurately manage your accounts, inventory and customers.
- Automatically post orders to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt/invoice/sales order or QuickBooks POS to create a sales order/invoice
- Automatically match existing customers and products, or create new ones from your store to QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Synchronize product price and quanity between your onine store and Quickbooks/QuickBooks POS
- Track discounts, taxes and more
- Map payment method and card types
- Create purchase orders for drop-ship or out-of-stock products in QuickBooks
Additional features for Endicia shippers
- eCC integrates with weight scales (Stamps.com 5lb (Model 510) scale, 25 lb Integrated Digital scale (Model 2510), etc.), so you can automatically capture the weight of the package and calculate shipping charges
- eCC supports the Zebra Thermal label printer, so you can print accurate and reliable barcoded shipping labels
- Multi-user capability allows additional team members access eCC. You can also permit certain eCC features for each add-on user
- Multi-channel capability allows you to manage your order fulfillment across all online channels from one eCC platform. View eCC's list of supported online channels, click here
- Built-in eCC Scheduler automates various tasks within eCC, such as, automatic order download, posting to QuickBooks, post into your online store, etc.
- Back up and archive completed or old orders in another database at a click of a button