Simplify & automate your eCommerce business
eCC integrates your online store with UPS and QuickBooks, so you can manage your entire order fulfillment from one central software.
Compatible with: UPS Direct and UPS WorldShip
eCC is an Intuit Gold Certified integration software
Keep your QuickBooks, inventory and customers current and accurate
As a QuickBooks Gold-certified software, eCC seamlessly connects your online store with QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS, so you can accurately manage your accounts, inventory and customers.
- Automatically post orders to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt/invoice/sales order or QuickBooks POS to create a sales order/invoice
- Automatically match existing customers and products, or create new ones from your store to QuickBooks/QuickBooks POS
- Synchronize product price and quanity between your onine store and Quickbooks/QuickBooks POS
- Track discounts, taxes and more
- Map payment method and card types
- Create purchase orders for drop-ship or out-of-stock products in QuickBooks
Streamline order fulfillment
By integrating your online store, UPS and QuickBooks, you can better manage your order fulfillment and get your shipments out the door faster.
- eCC automatically downloads orders from your store and organizes them according to order status
- Instantly generate UPS labels
- Print pick lists and customized packing slips
- Monitor order processing status, drop shipping, and cancellations from eCC
- Enter phone orders and process payments with Authorize.net, PayPal and QuickBooks Merchant Service
- Manage cancellations
- Automatically post shipping details and order updates to your store
- Notify customers with shipment tracking details
Automate your shipping
eCC fully integrates with UPS, so you can instantly process shipments without having to log into your FedEx account.
- Customer shipping information is automatically transferred from your online store to eCC
- Compare shipping rates to calculate costs before generating the shipping labels with UPS Direct
- Validate shipping addresses and calculate shipping rates
- Set defaults domestic and international shipping defaults with UPS Direct
- Perform multi-package shipping
- Process shipping in advance and print labels in bulk when you're ready to ship
- Perform partial shipping and track at the shipment and item level
Additional features for UPS shippers
- eCC integrates with weight scales, so you can automatically capture the weight of the package and calculate shipping charges
- eCC supports the Zebra Thermal label printer, so you can print accurate and reliable barcoded shipping labels
- Multi-user capability allows additional team members access eCC. You can also permit certain eCC features for each add-on user
- Multi-channel capability allows you to manage your order fulfillment across all online channels from one eCC platform. View eCC's list of supported online channels, click here
- Built-in eCC Scheduler automates various tasks within eCC, such as, automatic order download, posting to QuickBooks, post into your online store, etc.
- Back up and archive completed or old orders in another database at a click of a button