eCC Feature Tour
eCC is the leading QuickBooks integration application designed to help you simplify, automate and grow your eCommerce business.
eCC is a very professional company whose system has helped my company immensely. Their program is clear cut, easy t......
Manny Licter from Premier
Keep your QuickBooks current and accurate
Whether you’re using QuickBooks to manage finances or QuickBooks Point of Sale to track inventory, a lot of work is required to keep all your online store data in-sync. Generating an online order is only the first step, you have to reconcile your accounts, create the customer, enter the transaction details and update your inventory. With eCC, an Intuit Gold certified QuickBooks integration software, you can seamlessly integrate your online store with QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale so your accounts, inventory, and customers are accurate, all the time. Save time and money, and stay informed of your cash flow and business health.
- Automatically post order details to QuickBooks and create sales receipts/invoices with applied taxes, discounts and shipping charges
- Automatically match existing customers and products
- Create new customers and products in QuickBooks on the fly
- Track eBay/Amazon expenses as bills or checks from vendors
- Manage inventory across all your online sales channels
- Create Purchase orders automatically for drop-ship or out-of-stock products
- Keep your accountant in the loop with multi-user access
Streamline order fulfillment
Every day you’re inundated with orders from your online store. That's great news, but how are you going to fulfill your orders in time while managing the rest of your business? eCC integrates your web-store and shipping processors so you can manage your entire order fulfillment process from one place. eCC automatically pulls orders from your online channels and organizes them in a way that's easy to read and manage. With a few clicks, you can quickly generate shipping labels, packing slips, pick lists and keep your customers in the loop.
- Reduce shipping processing time by integrating with FedEx, UPS and USPS
- Keep customers in the loop with instant email notifications of their order status
- Automatically update your inventory details in QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Use the eCC Scheduler to automate order downlodas and customer notifications
Manage product catalog, inventory & pricing
If you have a large catalog of products, high order volume or multiple sales channels, it's crucial to keep your catalog, inventory and pricing organized and up-to-date. You don't want to oversell, misinform your customers about pricing or jeopardize sales with missing products. eCC helps you keep your catalog consistent across all your sales channels.
- Keep track of your product quantity and pricing across your store channels and synchronize them with QuickBooks
- Automatically create products in QuickBooks from your online store, or vice versa
- Instantly generate purchase orders for out-of-stock or drop-ship items
- Keep inventory and accounting up to date whenever you have order changes or cancellations
Securely maintain your data
eCC not only manages your business operations, but can also maintain a backup of all your orders, transactions and settings. Get peace of mind knowing that your business data is secure, accurate and up-to-date and can be retrieved at any time.
- Create a backup of your database in 1 click
- View order processing history