eCC Cloud is simple yet powerful. Here's a run down of some of the current features.
Downloading orders from your online store
- Configure eCC Cloud to download orders based on order status, order date, and order number
- Download orders from store with one click
Organizing orders in eCC Cloud
- Orders are automatically organized in eCC Cloud as New orders and moved to Completed tab once processed.
- View order details, including customer billing and shipping information, shipping details, payment method, products ordered, and other charges (tax, discounts, and shipping & handling)
- You can also edit orders before posting to QuickBooks Online
- Review the history of the order activities done in eCC Cloud
Syncing customers and products
- Match customers between your online store and QuickBooks by customer name, company, email, etc.
- Configure eCC Cloud to automatically create new customers in QuickBooks Online if the customer is not found
- Match products by SKU#, product name, or item name/number
- Configure eCC Cloud to automatically create new products in QuickBooks Online if not found
Posting orders into QuickBooks Online
- With one click, post orders to QuickBooks Online as a sales receipt or invoice
- Automatically post order details, including discounts, taxes, payment method and shipping and handling charges to QuickBooks
- Post order notes as a line item or in the Memo field
- Generate transaction number using QuickBooks or online order number
- Set transaction date as Order Date or Data of Order Posting
- Post orders to one QuickBooks Online file - one store can post to a single QuickBooks company file
- Create additional store profiles in eCC Cloud and integrate multiple online shopping carts/marketplaces to one QuickBooks Online company file
- Toggle between each online store or marketplace withing eCC Cloud
- Post orders from each online storefront to QuickBooks Online with one click
- Transfer customer and product details to QuickBooks Online when you post orders
- Chat with our support team during customer support hours by clicking on the Live Chat button. During off hours, you can send an email to our Support team.
- eCC Cloud Auto Installer will automatically install the eCC Store Module to your shopping cart server (Note: eCC Store Module is applicable for PhP- or .NET-based shopping cart, like Magento or Ubercart)