It’s been a busy time at Webgility as we’ve upgraded both Unify cloud and desktop offerings. To enable businesses to be sustainable, profitable, and scalable, we’ve strengthened our products with these additional features.
Unify Enterprise Edition
- Users can now change how packing slips are displayed and the notifications sent to customers after shipping.
- We’ve increased the granularity of sales tax mapping down to individual counties.
- Users can now customize the dropship request to vendors and change the automation setting in other connected shipping tools. Extra, extra: Big #Unify updates are here: @Walmart, @Xero, @ShipStation, @ShippingEasy Click To Tweet
- New integration! Walmart Marketplace has been added as a new sales channel (currently in Beta). If you’re interested in joining our Walmart Marketplace Beta program, click here.
- Xero (you asked for it…)
- ShipStation and ShippingEasy now sync to Xero.
- eBay and Amazon fees now sync to Xero.
- SkuVault and Skubana users can now sync vendor purchase orders in Xero.
- Wondering which item generates the biggest profit? We got this. You can now see the per-unit profit on an item as well as the total gross profit for that item over time.
- Users can now see a graph showing the average profit on orders over the last 30 days for each sales channel. Profits recalculate daily, allowing users to identify early trends and understand the impact of discounts, advertising, and special offers.
- You’ll never oversell again. You now have access to a new chart that shows how many days until an item will be out of stock.
- SKU and product name can now be toggled as the Unique ID in any of the graphs or reports that utilize inventory information.
- Go beyond general profit margins and understand through one of our unique analytics, which of your products generates the largest portion of your company’s overall profit. Investigate how this changes over time.
In addition to these notable upgrades, we’ve also given some attention to several usability features our customers have requested, such as consolidated syncing of bundled items, a preference screen, and a preview option for QuickBooks Online, to name just a few. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Your input improves the product.
Instantly list products on the mother of all marketplaces
Today we’re pleased to announce new Amazon product listing feature which will give our customers a competitive edge by quickly and easily listing and managing their products on the world’s largest online retailer. This new feature of our Unify Enterprise Edition software will allow Amazon sellers to seamlessly integrate the powerful marketplace into their business model without sacrificing time-saving automated order and inventory management. And for those sellers interested in quick and easy listing on eBay, rest assured the same feature is in the works.Webgility #Unify customers can now upload product listings on @Amazon. #Sellmore #marketplaces Click To Tweet
As you know, multi-channel selling is the most effective strategy for retail businesses today. Indeed, recent research from our thousands of online retailers shows that the majority of our customers are simultaneously selling products on as many as five marketplaces or shopping carts. Since Amazon and eBay are consistently in the top five marketplaces used by our growing customer base, we knew it was critical to address these connections first as we work to solve the industry-wide problem of effective multi-channel selling.
Unlike other online retailers, Unify users are now able to list and manage their products on multiple channels with no tedious data entry required. Unify Enterprise Edition acts as a bridge between sales channels and QuickBooks, empowering true collaboration between the seller’s accounting systems and marketplace. For more more details on this important new feature, read this.
It’s another exciting day at Webgility, which lately seems to be a frequent occurrence. Today we announce the much anticipated integration between Unify Enterprise and Salesforce, the top CRM platform on the planet. Unify Enterprise is finally the solution for online retailers that can centralize customer information across multiple channels, avoid duplication, and ensure there is an accurate purchase history recorded in Salesforce CRM. For enterprise-level online retailers using Salesforce to manage their customer information, this integration eliminates the need to manually sync their customer data, or operate in the opaque obscurity of duplicate, incomplete, or conflicted records. With this integration, a single set of order data automatically syncs between the seller’s multiple sales channels, their accounting system, and Salesforce, which results in significant time savings and total accuracy.
Throughout the year we gather important information from our customers about what features would really make their lives easier. In fact, we had this wishlist in mind when we relaunched Unify Enterprise (formerly eCC Desktop) in October and now, as promised, today we’re adding still more features to the industry’s most robust and effective e-commerce solution. We’re certain these enhanced capabilities—multi-user collaboration, dropship simplification, and easier reconciliation between programs—will make 2016 the most collaborative and efficient year yet.