Our CEO Parag Mamnani and his stellar executive team are looking forward to hitting the road in 2017 to help retailers build a better business. In fact, today we officially announced our spring lineup of e-commerce events and conferences. The Webgility team will be traveling across the nation to share customer and partner success stories while showcasing its market-leading Webgility software and revealing the blueprints for building the e-commerce store of the future.
You can hear more about us and meet the team in person at the following spring events:
- SouthBySouthwest Interactive, March 10-19, Austin—Join us along with ShippingEasy at Salty Sow
- Shoptalk 2017, March 19-22, Las Vegas—Stop by Booth 642 and play our Build a Better Business Lego contest
- Imagine 2017, April 3-5, Las Vegas—Stop by Booth 206 and play our Build a Better Business Lego contest
- Unite 2017, April 20-21, San Francisco—Email email@example.com for appointments
- Pitney Bowes Retail Revolution, April 24-16, Orlando
- Crush 2017, May 2-3, Austin
- IRCE 2017, June 6-9, Chicago—Email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments
We look forward to meeting prospects, customers, and partners as we hit the road for the spring show season. We’re all excited to hear your ideas for building the e-commerce ecosystem of the future.