The essential can’t-miss list for the biggest trade show in ecommerce
It’s that time of year again, when sellers—and the business who love them—learn and share about the latest developments in ecommerce. IRCE is a big show, so we’ve done the homework for you to highlight the important parts. Here are our Top 5 calendar-worthy activities to check out at the show:
1. Spotlight On: 3 Ways to Win with Ecommerce Automation
Exhibit Hall Tech Stage, June 7, 9:45am
Webgility CEO Parag Mamnani reveals how to use automation to work smarter, move faster, and gain more time and energy to grow your business. Not just for big retailers, back-office automation software has become a game-changer for smaller multichannel online sellers who want to increase profits and win. In addition to highlighting the actionable insights data automation brings, Mamnani will cover the benefits of automating:
- Order processing
- Track revenue and expenses
- Bookkeeping and accounting
Can’t make it? Stop by Webgility booth 1513 to learn how achieving profitability is easier than you think.
2. Ecommerce Technology Workshop, June 5, all day
This all-day workshop covers the leading-edge innovations to have on your roadmap and radar. It will provide a deeper understanding of how technologies work together, which technologies to use and prioritize, and a showcase of digital innovations to grow sales and customer satisfaction. Is all day just too much to bear? Then we recommend Idea to Doorstep: How to Configure the Omnichannel Tech Stack at 9:00am. Must-See at #IRCE2018: Top 5 workshop sessions at @IRCE_Official #Webgility Click To Tweet
3. Opportunity knocks: Building profitable online retail businesses, June 6, 11:00am It took a few years for the founder of retail chain Party City to warm up to e-retailing, but he’s since built a succession of online businesses, including JustCandy.com. In this session, he’ll share his approach to e-retail enterprises that turn a healthy profit, identifying opportunities in underserved markets, and how to take a business to the next level. We’re also hoping he’ll bring some candy.
4. Be an Ecommerce Champion! June 5-7, Booth 1513 Running an ecommerce business is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. In fact, meeting your revenue goals requires much more than hard work. In order to exceed expectations and succeed, today’s ecommerce sellers must work smarter. Webgility—the leader in ecommerce automation, integration, and business analytics—will get you to the finish line faster and in far better shape than your competitors. IRCE pro tip: They’ll have free gifts and raffle a $500 Amazon gift card.
5. Think Like a Tech Startup: Tech Growth with Retail Efficiency, June 7, 10:30am Building a successful ecommerce company requires mastering the discipline of retail merchandising while also managing a complex technology infrastructure to control the increasing costs of logistics. In this talk, Tomo Ventures will analyze the importance of tailoring your merchandise and marketing for driving revenue growth, while constantly innovating and adapting your technology and operations infrastructure to scale efficiently, sustaining profit margins against downward pressures.
Rest up, it’s going to be a great big show. See you in Chicago!ON DEMAND: 3 WAYS TO AUTOMATE