It’s been a busy time at Webgility as we’ve upgraded offerings. To enable businesses to be sustainable, profitable, and scalable, we’ve strengthened our products with these additional features.
- Users can now change how packing slips are displayed and the notifications sent to customers after shipping.
- We’ve increased the granularity of sales tax mapping down to individual counties.
- Users can now customize the dropship request to vendors and change the automation setting in other connected shipping tools. Extra, extra: Big #Webgility updates are here: @Walmart, @Xero, @ShipStation, @ShippingEasy Click To Tweet
- New integration! Walmart Marketplace has been added as a new sales channel (currently in Beta). If you’re interested in joining our Walmart Marketplace Beta program, click here.
- Xero (you asked for it…)
- ShipStation and ShippingEasy now sync to Xero.
- eBay and Amazon fees now sync to Xero.
- SkuVault and Skubana users can now sync vendor purchase orders in Xero.
- Wondering which item generates the biggest profit? We got this. You can now see the per-unit profit on an item as well as the total gross profit for that item over time.
- Users can now see a graph showing the average profit on orders over the last 30 days for each sales channel. Profits recalculate daily, allowing users to identify early trends and understand the impact of discounts, advertising, and special offers.
- You’ll never oversell again. You now have access to a new chart that shows how many days until an item will be out of stock.
- SKU and product name can now be toggled as the Unique ID in any of the graphs or reports that utilize inventory information.
- Go beyond general profit margins and understand through one of our unique analytics, which of your products generates the largest portion of your company’s overall profit. Investigate how this changes over time.
In addition to these notable upgrades, we’ve also given some attention to several usability features our customers have requested, such as consolidated syncing of bundled items, a preference screen, and a preview option for QuickBooks Online, to name just a few. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Your input improves the product.