Just click once to settle your accounting!
Making sense of fees and other costs can be a frustrating experience for Amazon sellers. Now a new enhancement to Webgility Unify Online simplifies accounting for Xero users who sell on Amazon. With Webgility 1-Click Accounting, it’s now fast and easy for sellers to post Amazon Marketplace orders, refunds, expenses, and payments into Xero.
In fact, Unify users can now swiftly reconcile their Xero accounting with their Amazon Settlement Report, eliminating the need for any additional data entry or a separate clearing account. Webgility Unify Online automatically syncs the Amazon Settlement Report with Xero, making batch reconciliation easy for both sellers and accountants. “Managing a business’ finances from a central dashboard is a far more beautiful experience,” says Steven Larsen, Product Partnerships Director at Xero.Click once to settle! Accounting just got easier for @Amazon sellers who use @Xero #Webgility Click To Tweet
Xero offers an open app ecosystem that gives users an opportunity to select technology that best suits their needs as their company grows. Webgility Unify Online integration with Xero enables small business owners and their advisors to track sales and automate accounting across online marketplaces and ecommerce tools.”
By streamlining inventory, invoicing, and payments, companies have more time to focus on growing their business and increasing revenue. “With 1-Click Accounting, we’re revolutionizing the way Amazon sellers run their business,” says Parag Mamnani, founder and CEO, Webgility. “Making sense of Amazon costs can be dizzying and sellers spend countless hours on data entry and bookkeeping. Webgility Unify Online for Xero saves Amazon sellers hours each day, gives them powerful insights, allows them to improve their margins, and transforms their ecommerce operations.”
Webgility 1-Click Accounting
- Automatically posts Amazon orders, refunds, expenses, and payments directly into Xero
- Instantly reconciles the seller’s accounting with their Amazon Settlement Report with no additional data entry
- Syncs Amazon sales and refunds daily as a batch
- Tracks Amazon fees/expenses as separate transactions or records them as one line item
- Syncs historic data from Amazon Settlement Reports going back 120 days
Scores of Other Integrations
With Webgility and Xero, online merchants can automate their operations by integrating with a broad assortment of other ecommerce cloud technology vendors, including:
- Platforms and marketplaces such as eBay, Etsy, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and Amazon
- Payment processors, including PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, and Square
- Shippers like FedEx, UPS, Endicia, Stamps.com, ShippingEasy, and ShipStation