Webgility for Walmart
Automatically post Walmart orders to QuickBooks.
● Post individual orders or consolidate and post them to QuickBooks as journal entries.
● Cancel orders in store using Webgility Desktop.
● View order history and record additional order notes.
Stay updated and accurate with inventory sync.
● Schedule automated updates to sync product prices and quantities across channels.
● Create simple or variant products from QuickBooks and post to Walmart, or vice versa.
● Transfer product images from Webgility Desktop to store.
Dig into performance analytics.
● See best and lowest selling products in each channel.
● Drill into details such as sales channel, store, fulfillment method and more.
● Visualize your order landscape on heat maps that show where your products sell best.
— Rene Sabillon, American Textile Apparel Inc.
— Michael Wolff, Custom Earpiece
Partner with the largest multi-channel retailer and put your products in front of millions of Walmart shoppers.
Walmart Inc. helps people around the world save money and live better—anytime and anywhere—in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, approximately 220 million customers and members visit approximately 10,500 stores and clubs under 48 banners in 24 countries and eCommerce websites.
• Sales Channel
Accounting Platform: QuickBooks
No credit card required.