Securely connect your marketplace accounts, ecommerce channels, payments and accounting system.
Webgility integrates with more ecommerce platforms than any other solution, so if
you’re primed for growth, our solution can scale with you.
Lightspeed ignites your business and improves customer experiences wherever you sell. Now, Webgility seamlessly integrates Lightspeed POS with QuickBooks Desktop, so you can automate tedious business tasks, add new sales channels and locations, and focus on what matters.
Sell online and offline, knowing Webgility connects all your online stores with your Lightspeed POS and QuickBooks Desktop. Accounting automation records all order, expense, tax, and inventory data from your POS and other sales channels in QuickBooks Desktop automatically.
Customize Webgility to sync inventory from across channels nightly or every 15 minutes and stay on top of inventory counts regardless of where you sell. Sync one less item than you have to prevent overselling and low-stock alerts to minimize stockouts.
Webgility’s Lightspeed-QuickBooks integration provides actionable business analytics around cash flow and profitability across your operation. Make informed decisions with at-a-glance dashboards that help you forecast inventory and seasonal trends and track sales performance across channels and locations.
Our solution collects and records sales tax from all your sales channels and organizes it into your QuickBooks Desktop account. We make it easy to reconcile accounts, close your books, and avoid costly tax errors, so you can save time and focus on business growth.
There are many reasons why customers love Webgility. And when you integrate Lightspeed POS and QuickBooks, you get free, one-on-one support and onboarding from experts who keep you updated every step of the way. It’s no wonder Webgility was named the “Ecommerce Automation Solution of the Year.”
1. Sign in to your Webgility for QuickBooks Desktop account.
2. Open Integrations > Stores > Add Stores.
3. Select Lightspeed Retail POS from the “Select store type” dropdown, name your store, and select Continue.
4. Webgility will redirect you to sign in to Lightspeed in your default browser. Enter your credentials and select Log in.
5. Select Authorize Application to allow Lightspeed to connect to Webgility.
6. You'll be redirected back to the Webgility Desktop app. Select your store location and select Continue.
7. Enter your business information in each required field and select Continue.