Shopify POS integration simplifies multichannel retail
Our Shopify POS integration connects your Shopify POS to all your Shopify and marketplace stores. Whether customers buy online or in-person, Webgility simplifies multichannel operations by ensuring all order, inventory, and tax details are consistent across your stores and QuickBooks.
Easily reconcile fees and payouts
Webgility automatically records your Shopify payouts and fees from marketplaces, shopping carts, and shipping systems in QuickBooks. Say goodbye to manual data entry and reconcile Shopify sales from online and in-person purchases.
Reduce accounting errors
Let automation technology handle the time-consuming and error-prone work. Accounting automation makes it easier to find fees by matching orders from your online sales channels against your Shopify store and POS data.
Access essential analytics in one dashboard
Webgility’s intuitive business analytics dashboard consolidates order details and data from all your stores, sales channels, payment processors, and shipping systems. Stay organized, forecast demand, monitor sales, and make more informed decisions.
Simplify month-end closing and sales tax filing
Webgility collects sales tax from all your sales channels, records it, and neatly organizes it into your accounting platform. Close your books monthly, and make tax filing easier.
Optimize cash flow and profitability
Webgility tracks and records income, expenses, and fees from every payout. Get a crystal-clear view of your COGS, cash flow, profitability, and your business’s financial health without endless spreadsheets.
FAQs about the Shopify POS integration
1. Sign in to your Webgility for QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to Settings > Connections and select the plus sign (+) in the Sales Channel column.
3. Select Shopify and Continue.
4. Enter your Shopify admin credentials to complete the POS integration.
For QuickBooks Desktop customers:
1. Sign in to your Webgility for QuickBooks Desktop account.
2. Open Integrations > Stores > Add Stores.
3. Select Shopify from the “Select store type” dropdown, name your store, enter your store address, and select Connect to Shopify.
4. Enter your Shopify admin credentials.
5. Select Install app.
6. Select Continue and enter your business contact information to complete the POS integration.
It costs anywhere from $109 to $399 per month on an annual plan for a Shopify POS integration through Webgility, depending on your plan, business needs, and QuickBooks.