Webgility for eBay
Export order data from eBay to QuickBooks.
What if we told you that Webgility will free you from manual data entry? It’s true. Wegility's QuickBooks integration downloads your eBay orders and automatically posts them to QuickBooks as sales receipts, sales orders, invoices, or estimates.
● Post orders individually for the ultimate granularity, or group them as journal entries.
● Select a date range or order status and post those orders.
● Schedule automatic nightly updates (or more frequently with Webgility Desktop.)
● Automatically download and record refunds to QuickBooks - NEW FEATURE
Sync inventory between eBay and QuickBooks.
Inventory management is one of the top challenges of ecommerce. Get some peace of mind with Webgility, which keeps your inventory updated with every sale and return so you know where you have and where it is.
● Auto-update on your preferred schedule and at your chosen frequency.
● Sync fixed product prices and quantities between eBay and QuickBooks.
● Enable eBay End Listing Feature to prevent overselling
● Export to Salescast by Lokad for inventory optimization.
Track your most important performance metrics.
More than an automation solution, Webgility also captures business performance KPIs. See 60+ metrics on the business analytics dashboard and use the insights to drive strategy.
● See monthly and daily sales performance and trends by channel.
● View predictive data up to 14 months in the future.
● Identify where your products are selling best using heat maps.
See a detailed list of the features Webgility provides.
Sell on one of the oldest and most recognized consumer marketplaces.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers in 190 markets around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces.