Webgility for eBay
Export order data from eBay to QuickBooks.
● Post orders individually for the ultimate granularity, or group them as journal entries.
● Select a date range or order status and post those orders.
● Schedule automatic nightly updates (or more frequently with Webgility Desktop.)
Sync inventory between eBay and QuickBooks.
● Auto-update on your preferred schedule and at your chosen frequency.
● Sync fixed product prices and quantities between eBay and QuickBooks.
● Enable eBay End Listing Feature to prevent Overselling
● Export to Salescast by Lokad for inventory optimization.
Track your most important performance metrics.
● See monthly and daily sales performance and trends by channel.
● View predictive data up to 14 months in the future.
● Identify where your products are selling best using heat maps.
— Scott Rodas, Socky & Jamie
— Ginnie Pham, Powered By Awesome
Sell on one of the oldest and most recognized consumer marketplaces.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers in 190 markets around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces.
• Sales Channel
Accounting Platform: QuickBooks
No credit card required.