Why Work for Us
We're a fast-paced company with a diverse team of smart, ambitious and fun people. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers because we're not happy with the status quo. We empower our teams with data, tools and big ideas so they can truly transform their careers. We offer many opportunities for professional growth and we're not shy to express ourselves and our creativity.
At Webgility, we value strong, positive relationships within our teams, our customer base, business partners and our communities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for product and technology, but also be a strong communicator willing to collaborate. We are looking for a strong technical architect and process driver. Someone who is comfortable in fast-paced environments with competing priorities, excited by collaboration and driven to solve problems for small businesses!
You'll be working closely with R&D team members in India and the US so you'll have a flexible work schedule to accommodate meetings in early mornings and/or late evenings.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure, review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Foster, facilitate, and furnish timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams. Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack, and non-functional attributes of one or more components of various platforms.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
The Impact You Will Make
- You will serve as a technical expert representative across teams and tech domains, taking ownership of for architecture, product excellence, decision-making, client communications and solution outcomes
- Research and Create technology, tools, libraries to support team and validate feasibility of new technology
- Develop and analyze architecture/class diagrams, data models, system requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Implement best practices for software development, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with delivery, engineering, quality, support, experience, program, and
infrastructure partners to achieve goals
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code and iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft and Web Technologies , specifically:
- Experience developing e-commerce software using a formal and structured development methodology while working in a collaborative team environment
In case you find this matching with your previous experience, we welcome you to apply / Drop in your resume with Subject line Technical Architect at firstname.lastname@example.org