Webgility for Amazon
Grow your Amazon business with features to maximize productivity & profitability.
Automate Amazon Accounting
● Enable journal entry accounting or post individual transactions.
● Select date range or order status and post to QuickBooks accordingly.
● Set the Webgility Scheduler to update your books when you want.
Sync inventory between QuickBooks and Amazon.
● Use the Scheduler to choose time and frequency of updating inventory.
● Sync FBA and merchant-fulfilled product prices between store and accounting.
● Utilize QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory. (Webgility Desktop required.)
● Enable Granular Posting: map each specific fee type to a specific expense account within your QuickBooks.
Record and reconcile settlement reports
● Select and view any downloaded settlement report and view the details of fees and refunds
● View expenses and fees based on fee group such as shipment charge and item fees charged by Amazon
● Differentiate order related expenses and other expenses charged by Amazon
● Filter transaction and fees based on QuickBooks posting status
See in-depth performance analytics.
● Identify your most profitable products and channels.
● Stay ahead of the curve with daily and monthly revenue forecasts.
● Find your customers on heat maps that show where your products sell.
— Cobra Head
— Hummingbird Market
Sell to millions of customers on the largest U.S. marketplace.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.
• Sales Channel
Accounting Platform: QuickBooks
No credit card required.