Connect Amazon to QuickBooks
Grow your Amazon business with automation features to maximize productivity and profitability.
Automate Amazon accounting
● Enable journal entry accounting or post individual transactions.
● Select date range or order status and post to QuickBooks accordingly.
● Set the Webgility Scheduler to update your books when you want.
Sync inventory between QuickBooks and Amazon
● Use the Scheduler to choose time and frequency of updating inventory.
● Sync FBA and merchant-fulfilled product prices between store and accounting.
● Utilize QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory. (Webgility Desktop required.)
● Enable Granular Posting: map each specific fee type to a specific expense account within your QuickBooks.
Record and reconcile settlement reports
● Select and view any downloaded settlement report and view the details of fees and refunds
● View expenses and fees based on fee group such as shipment charge and item fees charged by Amazon
● Differentiate order related expenses and other expenses charged by Amazon
● Filter transaction and fees based on QuickBooks posting status
See in-depth performance analytics
● Identify your most profitable products and channels.
● Stay ahead of the curve with daily and monthly revenue forecasts.
● Find your customers on heat maps that show where your products sell.