Sync Clover POS with QuickBooks for the ultimate automation solution
You rely on Clover for fast, simple, easy in-person payments. But business gets complicated when you have to keep prices, counts, and expenses consistent across all your stores, marketplaces, and QuickBooks. So we designed Webgility’s Clover-QuickBooks integration to streamline your sales process and automate essential business tasks.
Automate accounting and eliminate tedious tasks
With Webgility’s Clover-QuickBooks integration, you can easily sync your online and in-person sales. Our accounting automation records all order, expense, tax, and inventory data from your POS and other sales channels in QuickBooks automatically. Never waste time on tedious tasks, knowing your data is always correct and up-to-date.
Keep up with demand and never oversell inventory
Selling in multiple places complicates inventory management. Knowing how much inventory you have in each store can ensure you never stock out in one place. A multichannel inventory sync solution can update inventory levels across your channels, helping you provide better customer experiences and ensuring you can fill all your orders.
Stay organized and tax-compliant
Webgility’s Clover POS to QuickBooks integration collects and records sales tax from all your sales channels and organizes it into your accounting solution. We make it easier to close your books monthly, avoid costly tax errors and penalties, save time, and focus on business growth.
Optimize cash flow and understand profitability
Webgility’s business analytics solution provides an intuitive dashboard that consolidates order and expense details from all your in-person and online sales, payment processors, and shipping systems. Monitor sales performance, forecast demand, get a crystal-clear picture of your business’s financial health, and make informed decisions.
FAQs about the Clover-QuickBooks integration
2. Open Integrations > Stores > Add Stores.
3. Select Clover from the “Select store type” dropdown, name your store, and select Continue.
4. Enter your Clover merchant ID and access token. Note: You can find your merchant ID in your Clover account via Account & Setup > About Your Business > Merchants. You can generate an access token inside Clover via Account & Setup > Business Operations > API Token > Create New Token. Name your new token “Webgility,” check every box in the Read and Write columns, and select Create Token.
5. Select Continue in Webgility.
6. Enter your business contact information and select Continue to complete the POS integration.
Refer to our help doc for more details and screenshots.
It costs anywhere from $109 to $399 per month on an annual plan for a Clover-QuickBooks integration through Webgility, depending on your plan, business needs, and QuickBooks.