Stay organized with multichannel inventory sync automation
- Use QuickBooks or your online store as an inventory hub for your entire business.
- Webgility’s QuickBooks integration instantly tracks and sync orders, inventory quantities, and prices across all stores, marketplaces, and big-box trading partners.
- Sell products at your preferred prices, and easily add new products from QuickBooks to stores and marketplaces.
Review inventory and product performance across channels
- Map, match, or create products in QuickBooks and track inventory levels across sales channels.
- Automatically match existing products and catalogs or bulk-map products.
Instantly update inventory in QuickBooks for canceled or refunded orders.
- Forecast demand, make data-driven decisions on which inventory to purchase, and avoid overstocking with demand planning.
- Never oversell and have confidence that your inventory is always up to date and accurate.
Reduce errors with multichannel inventory management software
- Sync prices, quantities, or both from QuickBooks to your online stores and improve inventory management strategies.
- Adjust stock levels and generate purchase orders to prevent stockouts.
- Sync one less item than you actually have to give yourself more time to restock.
- Get notifications when items are almost out of stock to prevent overselling.
- Spend less time managing products in multiple locations.
*Based on an analysis of 815 sellers who use Webgility and whose order volumes increased after one year. Average increase based on their order volume in the first month after purchase versus their order volume after a year. Data acquired October 2023.