Track Revenue & Orders and Post to QuickBooks
- Record each order individually for granular visibility.
- Create sales receipts and invoices.
- Automatically update your inventory with every sale, and create missing products.
- Capture and record transaction details like the customer, shipping and billing address, discounts, promo codes, sales tax, shipping method, payment method, etc.
- Accommodate group items, assemblies, and bundle items.
- Integrate with dozens of ecommerce platforms: Amazon, Shopify, etc.
Post Journal Entries to QuickBooks
- Summarize by day, week, month, or settlement period with journal entries.
- Post journal entries to QuickBooks manually or automatically.
- Manage returns and refunds.
- Nightly automation for updated and accurate books.
Capture All Expenses for Simple Reconciliation
- Automatically record and post shipping and payment fees to QuickBooks.
- Fully reconcile expenses, payouts, and marketplace settlements.
- Simplify the Shopify payout reconciliation process.
Manage Sales Tax from Multiple Jurisdictions
- Map sales taxes at a city and state level into QuickBooks for granular reporting and sales tax compliance.
- Support single or multiple tax jurisdictions.
- Integrate with Avalara for advanced sales tax rate validation and automated filing.
Synchronize Inventory Across Channels
- Keep inventory levels updated with every sale, return, or addition to QuickBooks.
- Sync items with variations.
- Integrate with QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory.
- Track multiple inventory sites.
- Forecast inventory to reduce stockouts and excess stock.
Automate Shipping Workflows
- Connect to your preferred shipping app (ShipStation, ShippingEasy) and easily pull in shipping costs.
- Get shipping rates and generate shipping labels from Endicia, Stamps.com, FedEx, UPS, and other carriers.
- Insure shipments with shipping carrier insurance and Webgility insurance.
- View tracking numbers of multiple shipments at once.