Hands-Free Data Entry
- Automatically post, track, and sync all orders, expenses, fees, and shipping costs directly into QuickBooks or NetSuite.
- Post orders to accounting individually—or group several into a summary.
- Post orders as a single transaction or group them together on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
- Easily select, by store, groups of orders and post as a batch.
- See revenue and expenses in your accounting for financial accuracy without excessive detail.
- Record transactions against a standard customer in accounting or track individual customers.
SEE PLANS & PRICING
Fees and Expenses
This Is Where Profits Hide
- Sync and track fees from Amazon Settlement Reports and eBay Invoice Reports into QuickBooks or NetSuite.
- Track payment processor fees—from PayPal, Shopify Payments, Stripe, and Square—with your accounting.
- Track shipping costs from third-party shipping applications.
Eliminate Your Tax Worries
- Automatically track and validate sales tax—right down to the state and jurisdiction level—for each online order.
- Post orders to your accounting with the sales tax.
- Have full confidence in your tax compliance and financial reporting across all sales channels.
- Save money on outsourced bookkeeping and accounting.