Webgility Inventory Management
QuickBooks Enterprise Inventory Management
- Use QuickBooks, NetSuite, or your online store as the master inventory for your entire business.
- Instantly track and sync orders, inventory quantities, and prices across all stores, marketplaces, and big box trading partners.
- Easily list new products from QuickBooks or NetSuite to stores and marketplaces.
Rareform cut their bookkeeping hours in half with Webgility.
Control Your Products from One Program
- Track inventory levels by sales channel.
- Automatically match existing products and catalogs or do bulk mapping of products.
- Instantly update inventory in QuickBooks or NetSuite for cancelled or refunded orders.
- Forecast demand, make data-driven decisions on which inventory to purchase, and avoid overstocking with demand planning.
- Never oversell and have confidence that your inventory is always up-to-date and accurate.
Webgility helped Epic Mens save 80 hours of busywork a week.
List Products Across All Channels
- Easily list products from QuickBooks or NetSuite to Amazon and your stores, including price, description, and condition.
- List products on Amazon by searchable ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number).
- Transfer product details—name, description, images—from accounting to your store.
- Bulk list new products with preset values.
Channies grew its order volume 250% without manual data entry thanks to Webgility.