Multichannel Inventory Sync
to Run Your Business
- Use QuickBooks, NetSuite, or your online store as the master inventory for your entire business.
- Instantly track and sync orders, inventory quantities, and prices across all stores and marketplaces.
- Easily list new products from QuickBooks or NetSuite to stores and marketplaces.
- Easily add and subtract stores and marketplaces to increase profits and control costs.
Control Your Products
from One Program
- Track inventory levels by sales channel.
- Automatically match existing products and catalogs or do bulk mapping of products.
- Instantly update inventory in QuickBooks or NetSuite for cancelled or refunded orders.
- Never oversell and have confidence that your inventory is always up-to-date and accurate.
SEE PLANS & PRICING
across All Channels
- Easily list products from QuickBooks or NetSuite to Amazon and your stores, including price, description, and condition.
- List products on Amazon by searchable ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number).
- Transfer product details—name, description, images—from accounting to your store.
- Bulk list new products with preset values.