Over $50k in perks and initiatives exclusively for new sellers
Earn a $50 credit for a Sponsored Products campaign.
Earn 5% on up to $1,000,000 in branded sales.
Take $100 off inbound FBA shipping.
Get 120 days of free storage for 100 units, plus 180 days of free liquidation with FBA.
Take $200 off fulfillment fees using Amazon Global Logistics.
Get a $50 credit when you create a coupon within 90 days of listing your first ASIN.
FAQs about selling on Amazon
What do I need to start selling on the Amazon store?
Choose a plan and set up your seller account. You’ll need your bank account and routing number, valid credit card, government-issued national ID, tax information, and phone number to complete your registration.
How do I increase my Amazon sales?
There are many ways to increase sales on Amazon:
- Appeal to Prime members using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to offer customers Prime shipping.
- Up your advertising game by offering promotions, coupons, or lightning deals.
- Register as a Brand Owner and build a unique brand experience.
- Create A+ content to drive sales.
- Manage customer engagement to market directly to customers who follow your brand.
Is selling on Amazon profitable?
Selling in the Amazon store can be very profitable. In 2021, U.S. selling partners sold more than 3.9 billion products — an average of 7,400 every minute — in the Amazon store. Sellers averaged around $200,000 in sales.
Where can I find additional resources?
Contact support via Amazon Seller Central. While you’re there, browse webinars, help docs, community forums, and more.
How to start selling on Amazon
- Register your account on Amazon Seller Central.
- Choose a selling plan that works for you. Plans start at 99 cents per item sold plus fees.
- Create your product listings and detail pages.