Multichannel Inventory Sync
to Optimize Your Business
- Use QuickBooks or your Amazon store as the master inventory for your entire business.
- Instantly track and sync orders, inventory quantities, and prices across all stores, marketplaces, and big box trading partners.
- Easily list new products from QuickBooks to other stores and marketplaces.
- Easily add and subtract stores and marketplaces to increase profits and control costs.
Control Your Products from One Program
- Track inventory levels by sales channel.
- Automatically match existing products and catalogs or do bulk mapping of products.
- Instantly update inventory in QuickBooks for cancelled or refunded orders.
- Forecast demand, make data-driven decisions on which inventory to purchase, and avoid overstocking with demand planning.
- Never oversell and have confidence that your inventory is always up-to-date and accurate.
across All Channels
- Easily list products from QuickBooks to Amazon and your other stores, including price, description, and condition.
- List products on Amazon by searchable ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number).
- Transfer product details—name, description, images—from accounting to your store.
- Bulk list new products with preset values.
15-day free trial
No software installations or
credit card required.